Justified Shooting Seminar Class 6/28:
Click here for details and registration.
Due to COVID-19, seating is limited and all purchases are non-refundable. However, if you miss your scheduled class you will be able to reschedule for any other available future class. Range fee is included with purchase.
- This event has passed.
Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Class
May 22 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$99.00
The Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Class is designed for first time students as well as for those looking to renew their permits. This 3-4 hour class covers all of the basic safety principals and laws regarding the Minnesota Personal Protection Act in order to safely and responsibly carry a firearm for self defense.
Upon successful completion of the classroom training and live fire exercise, you will receive a certificate that will be needed when applying for your Minnesota Permit to Carry at your county Sheriff’s Office.
- Range fee is included with your purchase.
Students Must Bring:
- A handgun of any caliber. Please no sharing. (Rentals are available)
- 1 box (30 rounds) of brass-cased ammunition. (Rentals are available)
- Eye and ear protection (Rentals are available at online checkout)
- Pen and notepad
- Valid I.D.
- Receipt from online payment
- Gun and ammunition rental can be provided at $40 per student.
- Florida and Utah multi-state permit upgrades are also available at checkout.
*Scheduling and Cancellation Policy: Due to the limited number of seats available, your purchase is non-refundable. However, you may attend a later class date if needed. If you need to reschedule your class date, please call Mike Briggs at 612-644-8864.