NOTE: Course must be completed and certificate redeemed within 12 months of purchase in order to participate in the live fire exercise.
IMPORTANT: If you’d like to purchase this course for yourself AND a friend/family member, click the add to cart button above and then head over to our gift certificate page where you can purchase credit for one or more individuals. This allows everyone to create their own online account where they will receive a certificate of completion once the course is passed.
The Online Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Course was designed for those who wish to learn at their own pace or individuals with a very busy schedule. This online course is great for both first time students as well as those just looking to renew their permits.
After successful completion of your online course, please schedule your live fire exercise by contacting Mike Briggs by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (612-644-8864). At the live fire exercise, we can answer any questions you have regarding the material covered in the online course.
- $99.00 (A free Florida Multi-State Permit to Carry upgrade is also included in the $99 course fee.)
- A $15 range fee is required – You may pay the range fee the day of your Live Fire Exercise or add it to your cart during the checkout process.
REQUIRED FOR THE LIVE FIRE EXERCISE:
- A handgun of any caliber. Please no sharing. (Rentals are available)
- 1 box (30 rounds) of brass-cased ammunition. (Rentals are available)
- Eye and ear protection (Rentals are available at checkout)
- Pen and notepad
- Valid I.D.
- Certificate of Online Course Completion
- Gun and ammunition rental can be provided at $40 per student
- The Utah Multi-State Permit Upgrade is also available at checkout
Do you have more than one person who’d like to take this course? The Online Minnesota Permit to Carry Course must be purchased individually if you have more than one person. Each student will need to create their own MN Firearms account which is part of the checkout process. The name and username associated with the account should be for the person who will be completing the course.