The Online Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Course consists of 4 lessons. You are required to read each lesson and complete the lesson quiz that follows. Each quiz requires a score of 100% before moving on to the next lesson.
After successfully completing the Online Minnesota Permit to Carry Course:
- Stop into our gun range in Anoka any time for your live fire exercise – no appointment needed.
- Bring confirmation you completed the course. You may show it on your phone or print a copy.
Required for the Live Fire Exercise:
- A handgun of any caliber that you feel comfortable with. Please no sharing. (Rentals are available for $40 per student)
- 1 box (30 rounds) of brass-cased ammunition. (Rentals are available)
- 2 magazines and eye & ear protection
- Valid I.D.
- Certificate of Online Course Completion (digitally or printed)