The Online Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Course consists of 4 lessons. You are required to read each lesson and complete the lesson quiz that follows. Each quiz requires a score of 100% before moving on to the next lesson.
After successfully completing the Online Minnesota Permit to Carry Course:
- Schedule your Live Fire Exercise with Mike Briggs by calling 612-644-8864. At the live fire exercise, we can answer any questions you have regarding the online course.
- Print and/or download your Online Course Certificate of Completion and bring it to your Live Fire Exercise along with your emailed receipt showing that you paid for the course
- Make sure to bring your instructor-signed Certificate of Completion when applying for your Minnesota Permit to Carry at the local county Sheriff’s office
Required for the Live Fire Exercise:
- A handgun of any caliber that you feel comfortable with. Please no sharing. (Rentals are available for $40 per student)
- 1 box (30 rounds) of brass-cased ammunition. (Rentals are available)
- Valid I.D.
- Certificate of Online Course Completion
- Eye & ear protection