Whether you’re looking to customize, repair, or restore your firearm, our team of professional gunsmiths can handle the job. We service all types of firearms including pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns and more.
If it is customization you’re seeking, check out our shop page which includes firearms and accessories from top manufacturers. Our wide selection of inventory is always changing so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our customers generally use their firearms for personal defense, hunting, sporting, or even just collecting. As such, we understand that their needs might be different from others and we strive to meet their expectations with our gunsmithing services. The following list will give you an idea of the typical tasks we’re asked to perform. However, it is not an exclusive list and when we say no job is too big or too small, we mean it!
- Common Services
- Cleaning and stripping firearm of all parts and lubricating as necessary
- Scope mounting and sight installation
- Inspection and repair of mechanical components
- Safety check
- Restoration Services
- Wood refinishing & repair for cracked or chipped stocks
- Rebluing (protective coating to prevent rusting)
- Part fabrication
- Stock duplication
- Recoil and Trigger Work
- Recoil reducer installation
- Muzzlebrake installation
- Decelerator pad and leather pad installation
- Trigger installation
- Glass bedding
- Drilling and tapping receivers
- Bolt polishing
If the work you’d like done isn’t listed, simply contact us at 612-644-8864 and we will be happy to discuss. Our goal is to be your one stop shop for firearms, training, and accessories. We hope to see you soon!