> ABOUT THE COURSE
The Minnesota permit to carry course covers all of the basic safety and proper shooting fundamentals that a student needs to know to safely carry a firearm. Class length is generally 3-4 hours long depending on the class size. Everything from classroom instruction to live fire is done in one session. This class meets all the requirements of the Minnesota Personal Protection Act.
The Minnesota Conceal and Carry Course is great for both first time students as well as those just looking to renew their permits! This course is designed for a beginner; there are no prerequisites for taking this course. After the course instruction, there will be a live fire exercise of 20-30 rounds at a man sized target approximately 15 feet away.
Topics covered in the class:
- Basic Safety principles
- Proper shooting fundamentals
- Anatomy of a firearm
- Home defense
- Physiological & emotional effects of a lethal conflict
- Defensive gun use
- The threat and use of lethal force
- Police encounters
- Aftermath of a shooting
- The permit itself and how to obtain it
- Prohibited vs. banned from carry
- Live fire exercise
> COURSE FEES
- The course is $89 per student
- Each student must purchase a range fee of $15 for the live fire exercise
- Guns and ammunition rental can be provided at $40 per student.
- We will supply at no charge: targets, class materials.
- *Multi-state permit upgrades are also available at checkout.
> WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE CLASS:
- Handgun of any caliber (available for rental)
- 1 box (30 rounds of ammunition)
- Eye and ear protection (available for rental)
- Valid I.D.
- Receipt from online payment
Please arrive 10-15 min early for your scheduled class time.
Please Read: Because there are a limited number of students and classes sell out, your ticket is non-refundable. However, your payment is redeemable for any future class.